Second Judicial District Court - Welcome!
× Notice : Effective July 1, 2019 All documents submitted to the court for electronic filing will no longer be reviewed by the Clerk of the Court prior to being filed. Once a document has been electronically filed the Clerk of the Court may not strike any document based upon the request of the filer. Therefore, please review all documents prior to submitting through the EFlex system. This change from the past procedure of clerk review is required by Rule 8 of the Nevada Electronic Filing and Conversion Rules as amended effective March 1, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact Eflex support at: eFlexSupport@washoecourts.us.
- Judge Frances Doherty has announced she will retire on August 2, 2019 after 22 years of service to the Second Judicial District Court, Family Division.
- Chief Judge Scott Freeman and Presiding Judge Frances Doherty celebrate the signing of AB43 which provides a new judge for the Family Division.
- Members of the District Court Bench celebrate the Court of the Year Award presented by Nevada Association of Court Executives.
- Administrative Order 2019-06 reassigning cases in Department 3
- Second Judicial District Court Mission Statement
*Courthouse Images Courtesy of the Nevada Historical Society Museum*