OPAC - Online Public Access Catalog
Liberty System by Softlink
FREE EBSCO access EBSCO Legal Information Reference Center: Providing online full text for many of the top consumer legal reference books, more than 310 full-text publications and thousands of legal forms. Many of the full-text legal reference books are provided through Nolo, the nation's oldest and most-respected provider of legal information for consumers and small businesses. Click Here to Search Ebsco (will open a new window). EBSCO Legal Collection: Containing full text for more than 300 of the world's most respected scholarly law journals this database is an authoritative source for information on current issues studies thoughts and trends of the legal world. Includes American Bar Association publications and most law reviews.
If you have an Ebsco User ID and Password click on the EBSCO Host Icon to login to the database or call 775-328-3250 for immediate temporary access.
Westlaw Next - FREE Access at the Law Library Databases include state and federal statutes and cases law reviews secondary legal resources such as "American Jurisprudence". Call the law library for more information (775)328-3250.
MLAW - FREE Access at the Law Library A web based program that calculates interest and penalities for existing judgements and arrears, as well as child support penalties calculations.
Nevada Law Library from the Legislative Counsel Bureau on CD-ROM - FREE Access at the Law Library
The"Official Nevada Law Library from the Source" from the Nevada Legislature.
This CD includes the Nevada Reports Nevada Revised Statutes with Annotations, Nevada Attorney General's Opinions, Nevada Administrative Code, Nevada Court Rules, Nevada and U.S. Constitutions, U.S. Court Rules for Nevada and the Ninth Circuit, Nevada City Charters, Gaming Regulations, and the Statutes of Nevada. Due to licensing restrictions, may be used at the law library only.
Nevada Law Legislative History - Nevada Legislative Counsel Bureau Library Tip: free access to Nevada Revised Statutes is available on the Nevada Legislature`s website.
Sample pleadings created for Washoe County Second Judicial District Court using Rule 10 of the Rules of Practice. These samples were created using MS Word. Click on the title below to view.
Sample Family Court Heading Sample General Heading
Pleading Instructions found at the Nevada Supreme Court Law Library.
Please contact the specific court with any questions you may have.
Carson City Nevada Courts
- First Judicial District Court - All Forms
- Justice and Municipal Court - All Forms - includes Sealing Criminal Records forms
Churchill County Nevada
Clark County Nevada Court Forms
- Eighth Judicial District Court
- Arbitration Forms
- Civil Criminal and Probate Forms Library
- Discovery Forms
- Family Court Self Help Center
- Law Library
- Probate Forms
- Protection Order Forms
- Sealing Criminal Records District Court
- Sealing Criminal Records Justice Court
- Small Claims
- Landlord Tenant
Douglas County Nevada
Elko County Nevada
Esmeralda County Nevada
Lyon County Nevada
Storey County Nevada
Washoe County Nevada
Other Forms for Use in Washoe County
Nevada Department of Public Safety Criminal History Records Repository
Power of Attorney
- Cover Page
- Power of Attorney
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care Decisions
- Statutory Form Power of Attorney
- Homestead Form - for filing with Washoe County Recorder.
- Abandonment of Homestead Form - for filing with Washoe County Recorder
- Declaration of Homestead Information from Washoe County Senior Law Project.
Nevada Supreme Court
Native American Resources
- A Practical Guide to the Indian Child Welfare Act
- Indian Law Bulletins
- Native American Rights Fund website
- Native American Research Guides by Topic
- National Indian Law Library
- Tribal Law Gateway- All the Tribal Laws/Codes listed by Tribe
- U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs Website
Federal Courts Bankruptcy Court and United States Supreme Court
- United States Bankruptcy Court District of Nevada - Bankruptcy forms - includes revised and local forms
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit - All Forms
- United States District Court District of Nevada - Forms
- United States Supreme Court - Case Handling Guides
Other Community Resources
- 211/The United Way's Online Community Resource Guide
- Community Resource List
- WASHOE COUNTY HEALTH DISTRICT - local 211 info.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page should NOT be construed as providing legal advice; any inquiries relating to legal issues should be directed to legal counsel.