Lawyer in the Library
Family Law - Tuesday Evenings
General Law - Wednesday Evenings
Probate, Wills, and Trust Law - 3rd Wednesday Evening of the Month
Second Judicial District Court
Law Library, Room 101
75 Court Street, Reno, NV 89501
Participants speak individually with a volunteer attorney for free.
- Please arrive by 4:25 p.m. Announcements and lottery begin at 4:30 p.m.
- Late participants may not be seen, the program is limited to 10 people each evening.
- The attorney will see persons between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- The attorney can see each person for approximately 10 minutes.
- This program is not intended to provide extensive legal advice.
- Because time is limited, please come prepared with your questions.
- Library staff is available to assist with legal reference requests.
- If language assistance is needed, please bring an interpreter.